Terms of delivery and payment
1. The seller declares to be the manufacturer of the products.
2. All preparations have been dermatologically tested at the Medical University Dresden “Carl Gustav Carus”, Dermatology Clinic and comply with the EU and International Guidelines for Cosmetic Ingredients.All preparations adhere to the US/EU standard (CTFA/INCI).
3. The export price is calculated in EURO and shall be paid in this currency.
4. Charlotte Meentzen Kräutervital Kosmetik GmbH policy for foreign orders is 100% payment in advance except for special arrangements made before sale.
5. All Export Prices are EXW Prices.
Custom duties, taxes and other char ges relating to the import of the goods shall be borne by the buyer.
Right of Sale and Trademark Rights
The right of sale and trademark rights of Charlotte Meentzen Kräutervital Kosmetik GmbH lie exclusively with the Charlotte Meentzen Kräutervital Kosmetik GmbH. This also includes individual product groups and individual product names.
The seller guarantees that the goods are in perfect condition and the best quality when they leave the production plant. In the case of transportation damage, the shipping insurance taken out by the buyer is liable.
With respect to a valid complaint about individual products the time limit is 30 months after production day.
Charlotte Meentzen products may only be sold in the original packaging. They may not be repackedor refilled in any way. The seller is allowed to store, process and transmit data on goods and payment transfer system.
The importer acknowledges the delivery and payment terms as binding when placing an order.The domicle for legal claims resulting from business transactions and the area of jurisdictionfor all litigations is Dresden, Germany. German law will prevail as agreed upon.